Tuesday, November 27, 2012

New Race Fees!


In order to encourage first time racers and Juniors, we have updated our fees to make it more enticing to participate.


FIRST TIME RACERS ARE ONLY $5 DOLLARS! (don't forget the $10 1-day license fee too!)
ALL WOMEN WILL RACE FOR $10 DOLLARS!
JUNIORS ARE $5 (UNLESS YOU ARE IN CAT 1,2,3)
NO LATE FEES~!
All second races are an additional $5

https://www.bikereg.com/Promoter/EventPreview.asp?EventID=17357

You can pay on the day of the race or through the registration site. If you pay on the site, send me an email and I will issue you a refund if you are a new racer.

Remember all new cyclocross racers who don't have a racing license will need a day of license to be compliant with insurance and liability.  The cost is $10.




6 comments:

  1. I just tried to register for the Women's C cat 3/4 race, got to check out and it was still $25. I thought all women should be $10?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it again, the problem should be fixed!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. first time racers $5? how do I get that price on Bike Reg?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can either pay in advance and send me a message like the one above letting me know and I will refund your money via bike reg, or just bring $5 to the race!

      Delete
    2. Don't forget, the race day license in order to race is $10 so you will need that as well!

      Delete